Claudia Jordan is an actress, model, reality television and radio personality. She is known for appearing as a model on the U.S. version of Deal or No Deal and The Price Is Right, and for competing on seasons 2 and 6 of Celebrity Apprentice.
Read on to find out more fun facts about Claudia Jordan:
1. Born Claudia Angela Jordan in Providence, Rhode Island on April 12, 1973.
2. Parents met when her father was in the Air Force, stationed at Brindisi, Italy where he met her mother, an Italian native.
3. Attended Baldwin Wallace College in Ohio where she majored in broadcasting and journalism.
4. Represented Rhode Island as Miss Teen USA in 1991 and Miss USA in 1997. In addition, she has done many commercials for such companies as Coor’s Light, Sears, Denny’s and Pepsi.
5. Selected for the All State Track and Field team. She participated in three Junior Olympics and finished third in the long jump at the East Coast Invitational.
6. Prior to appearing on Deal or No Deal, Jordan was known as a former Barker’s Beauty on the CBS game show The Price Is Right from 2001 to 2003.
7. Hosted her own weekly show on Sirius/XM Radio on The Foxxhole, called “The Claudia Jordan Show.”
8. Also co-hosted on “Reach Around Radio”. Jordan was a co-host on Tameka Cottle’s talk show Tiny’s Tonight alongside Tamar Braxton and rapper Trina. The television pilot aired in December 2012 on VH1.
9. Appeared on The Real Housewives of Atlanta as a main housewife for its seventh season.
10. Married Datari Turner on November 2009 but the marriage was annulled on December 29, 2010.