Echo Kellum is an actor and comedian who is best recognized for his roles as Curtis Holt on The CW drama series Arrow, Tommy on the FOX Sitcom Ben and Kate, and Hunter on NBC’s Sean Saves the World.
Check out these other cool facts about Kellum:
1. Born in Chicago, Illinois on August 29, 1982.
2. Moved to Los Angeles in late 2009 to pursue a career in comedy.
3. A graduate of The Groundlings, I.O. West, and the Upright Citizens Brigade.
4. In Los Angeles, Kellum had a musical/comedy duo named Shadow cats. He has also appeared on UCB Harold team’s “Winslow”, Maude team’s “New Money” and IO West sketch team’s “Pilot”. Besides theater, he has also appeared in an episode of “Hot in Cleveland”.
5. Appeared on UCB Harold team’s “Winslow,” Maude team’s “New Money” and IO West sketch team’s “Pilot.” Besides theater, he has also appeared in an episode of “Hot in Cleveland.”
6. Gained his first major role in 2012 when he was cast in the FOX comedy Ben and Kate (then titled Ben Fox Is My Manny) playing the role of Tommy, the best friend of the titular character Ben (Nat Faxon).
7. Cast in the recurring role of Curtis Holt, based on the DC character Mister Terrific, for the upcoming fourth season of The CW drama series Arrow in 2015.
8. Promoted to series regular for the fifth season of Arrow, which premiered in fall 2016.
9. Kellum appeared in Netflix’s Girlfriend’s Day as Madsen, beat poet and a co-worker of Bob Odenkirk’s character (2017).
10. Voice roles on episodes of Rick and Morty and he appeared in the movie Shangri-La Suite.
11. Married Brandy Brooks; they have two children.