Most African American travelers often have unique experiences when it comes to getting around different places, cities, and countries all over the world. For first time travelers, many are not aware of the various visitor guidelines and travel regulations which are often overlooked by most people. If you love traveling to new places, here are some of the best black travel blogs you should follow.
These blogs will give you the best tips and ideas for your next adventure.
- Black and Abroad (www.weareblackandabroad.com) – This collective travel blog will help modern-day travelers find the best experience during their trips. The bloggers behind Black and Abroad has also created a merchandise section for travelers.
This website helps inspire travelers to explore the world by sharing different travel experiences and perspectives. This blog is founded by Eric Martin and Kent Johnson whose passion for exploration has landed them both in various countries and continents all over the world.
- Thirty 30 Courtney (www.thirty30courtney.com) – The blogger, Courtney decided to put up this site with a mission of traveling to 30 states and countries before her 30th birthday in April 2019.
Courtney’s blog includes helpful tips and advice for the millennial traveler including tips on how to effectively plan your travels as well as how to pack your travel bag. Her articles are very useful and informative.
- Outdoorsy Diva (www.outdoorsydiva.com) – This blog caters to the outdoor enthusiasts and foodies. You can read different kinds of articles about outdoor life, hobbies, and activities. If you enjoy camping, kayaking, and other adventurous types of travel, then this blog may just be for you.
Lauren’s blog also has tips on how to plan your family adventures, product reviews, and other kinds of outdoor adventures for the active traveler.
- Globetrotting Stiletto (www.globetrottingstiletto.com) – This fashionable blog talks about the experiences of Metanoya Z. Webb. Webb is a self-proclaimed shoe addict who always travels with at least one pair of designer heels.
Her travel and lifestyle blog is created for people who want to know more about different cultures and inspirations on traveling. Her experiences include luxurious travels around the globe.
- Will Drink for Travel (www.willdrinkfortravel.com) – This blog combines Ashlee’s love for travel and her passion for cocktails. She features her favorite cocktail drinks as she travels around the world. Her blog includes product and hotel reviews as well as tips for the modern traveler.
Read the original story via Will Drink for Travel.