Female models sometimes tend to overshadow the male models. However, that isn’t the case for these five models on our list.
- Tyson Beckford – He is an African-American model and actor who rose to fame as a Ralph Lauren Polo model. Beckford also hosted two seasons of the Make Me a Supermodel TV show. This super-hot male model is highly recognized as the most successful male model.
Beckford got his unique features and good looks from his African-Jamaican father and Chinese-Jamaican mother. VH1 hailed him as “Man of the Year” and was listed as People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People in the World.”
- Tyrese Gibson – This multitalented hottie is a singer, songwriter, actor, producer, VJ, and former fashion model. His characters in the movies, Fast and the Furious and Transformers, are perhaps two of his most famous roles in the big screen. In 2000, he won as Favorite New R&B/Soul Artist in the American Music Awards and received an award for Song of the Year at the Soul Train Music Awards.
Gibson’s career began when he auditioned for a role in a Cola-Cola commercial and later on appeared in the campaigns of Guess and Tommy HiIfiger.
- Shermon Braithwaite – This hot model comes from Brooklyn but has Guyanese roots. He is certainly no stranger to the runway of New York Fashion Week. Braithwaite is also known for his good looks and sexy abs.
- David Agbodji – When he started his modeling career, his passion for photography also flourished. He rose to fame when he became the face of Calvin Klein. The following year, he appeared in many editorials including GQ Style, French Vogue, and posed for the cover of Numero Homme.
Aside from becoming the poster boy for Calving Klein, he also models for Tommy Hilfiger and Louis Vuitton. He wears the clothes of many famous designers and has been featured multiple times across various fashion magazines.
- Renauld White – He is recognized as the first black male model and became the first African-American model to grace the cover of GQ. His popularity and status gave him many opportunities to promote several products ranging from luxury cars to grooming products.
White was also the first black model to walk the runway for Calvin Klein, Ralph Laruen, and Donna Karan. He also starred in soap operas on television and performed in Broadway plays.
Read the original story via Out.