Regina Belle is an American singer–songwriter and actress who first started her career in the mid–1980s. Known for her singles, “Baby Come to Me” and “Make It Like It Was.”
You might enjoy knowing these other facts about singer/songwriter Regina Belle:
1. Regina Belle was born in Englewood, New Jersey on July 17, 1963.
2. She sang her first solo in church at age 8. Belle attended Dwight Morrow High School where she studied trombone, tuba and steel drums. After graduation, she studied opera at the Manhattan School of Music
3. At Rutgers University, she became the first female vocalist with the school’s jazz ensemble.
4. In 1987, she released her debut album All by Myself. It includes her first hits “So Many Tears” and “Show Me the Way”. In the same year, Belle recorded her first successful duet with Peabo Bryson.
5. Belle released her debut gospel album Love Forever Shines on May 13, 2008 via Pendulum Records
6. She is married to NBA basketball player John Battle since 1991.