Rhyon Nicole Brown is an American actress, singer, and dancer. She made her film debut in Santa & Pete (1999) and has since appeared in various television shows.
Read on to learn more amazing facts about Brown.
1. Brown was born in California on October 6, 1992 and has been fascinated by acting since she was 4 years old. She appeared in several print ads for companies such as Disney.
2. She has been acting since she was 4 and 1/2 years old.
3. Brown is a graduate of Junipero Serra High School in Gardena, California.She recently graduated from the University of Southern California.
Rhyon is the younger sister of R&B singer RaVaughn.
4. She has had recurring roles on shows such as That’s So Raven as Madison, on Judging Amy as Rebecca Van Exel, and most recently a starring role on the ABC Family TV series Lincoln Heights as Lizzie Sutton.
5. In 2005, she appeared in 50 Cent’s semi-biographical film, Get Rich or Die Tryin’ as the younger version of 50 Cent’s love interest Charlene.
6. Brown also stars as R&B singer Michel’le in the 2016 Lifetime movie ‘Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge, & Michel’le’.
7. Brown is best known for her role as Elizabeth “Lizzie” Sutton on the ABC Family series, Lincoln Heights ran from 2007 to 2009.