Tasha Smith is an actress, comedian, and model. She is best known for her appearances in several Tyler Perry films including Why Did I Get Married?, Why Did I Get Married Too?, and the television series based on movies, For Better or Worse.
Here are some other astonishing facts about actress/comedian Tasha Smith:
1. Made her screen debut with a small role in the 1994 film Twin Sitters.
2. Born in Camden, New Jersey, and was raised by a single mother.
3. Has an identical twin sister named Sidra Smith, who lives in Harlem.
4. Had a guest starring role on The Parkers, Without a Trace, Nip/Tuck and Girlfriends in the early 200os.
5. Co-starred opposite Ice Cube and Keke Palmer in the family comedy-drama film, The Longshots (2008).
6. Had a supporting role in the romantic comedy film Couples Retreat (2009), and co-starred alongside Salli Richardson in Pastor Brown (2010).
7. Cast as recurring in the Fox drama series Empire as Carol Hardaway, Cookie Lyon’s younger sister in 2014.
8. Married her boyfriend of one year Keith Douglas, who was also her manager in 2010.
9. Appeared in court to request a restraining order against Douglas, who in documents filed prior to the court appearance, she said accused her of having affairs with other women. Smith’s friend Tisha Campbell-Martin acted as a character witness. The final divorce decree was issued in March 2015.