Omar Miller is a talented actor best known for his role of Walter Simmons on the television series CSI: Miami. He has appeared in The West Wing and Law & Order: SVU, as well.
Here are a few other quick facts to know about actor Omar Miller:
1. Omar Benson Miller was born on October 7, 1978. He was raised in Anaheim, California.
2. He graduated from San Jose State University.
3. He appeared in the film Transformers with Shia LaBeouf.
4. If has often been said that Miller resembles a younger Forest Whitaker.
5. Miller has tackled several minor roles in a variety of movies, such as 8 Mile, Shall We Dance?, and American Pie Presents: Band Camp.
6. One of his most memorable performances to date is in Things We Lost in the Fire, a film about the relationship of a mourning widow and a drug addict.
7. Miller was part of the science drama series Eleventh Hour, which premiered in 2008 and was cancelled after only one season. He played FBI agent Felix Lee for the show’s last five episodes. He then joined the cast of CSI: Miami.
8. He also starred in the live-action adaptation of the Disney animated feature The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
9. Miller’s biggest role was in the 2008 movie Miracle at St. Anna.